Add a little flare and romanticism to your everyday wear with this flowy duster!
The Chanel because available Sunday, May 27th, now taking pre-orders HERE!
The Chanel Duster was inspired by Coco Chanel, the French Fashion designer and businesswoman of the early-mid 1900’s who said, “Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.”
This duster will give the wearer a sense of ultimate comfort and all the things feminine. The lightweight fabrications and easy fit make this style your most fashionable and practical layering piece.
The Chanel perfectly compliments your swimwear and is a must-have for all impromptu adventures! Imagine wearing your Chanel atop your swimsuit with a floppy hat and sandals as you search for treasures in a quaint coastal gift shop, or to the farmer’s market for a fun day with the kids. It can even be worn around the house as you’re preparing dinner and finishing daily tasks.
The Chanel is the perfect addition to any outfit when you’re feeling lush and free.
Chanel Style Tips:
- Casual Chic: Pair the Chanel with Chelsea boots or sandals, the Manhattan slacks or jean shorts, a Melrose Tank or Oakland Tee tucked in, and a wide brimmed hat and stone jewelry.
- Night Out: Pair the Chanel with heels, the Sunnyvale dress, a clutch, and your favorite long necklace.
- Athleisure: Pair the Chanel with white classic sneakers, Leggings, a Dixon tee and aviator sunglasses.
- BOHO: Pair the Chanel with open toe ankle boots or Huarache sandals, a Julian maxi skirt, Melrose Tank or tunic dress, head wrap and a collection of fun bracelets, rings, and an oversized tote.
- Poolside posh or Beach-combing: Perfectly paired with your swimwear, the Julian maxi or denim cut-offs, slip on wedges, a sunhat and stylish shades!
Stay on trend and join us on Facebook!
Chanel Fit Notes:
- Slight flare sleeve, 3/4 length.
- Flowy relaxed fit through body.
- Side slits at hem with back hem cut lower.
- Open front, no buttons or zipper.
- Duster length, hits at or below knee depending on height.
- Sizing offered in Piphany’s 4-Easy Sizing.
Channel your inner Marie Antoinette with this trendy and glamorous top.
You can order your Antoinette HERE today!
A piece for your wardrobe that will embrace your classy and sassy side. The Antoinette’s namesake is the infamous Queen of France, Marie Antoinette, who was known for her opulence and remains iconic to the world of fashion.
Featuring a trendy flounce sleeve for a flowy elements that dances at elbow length. The subtle and simple v-shape neckline enhances the femininity of this top. The back features a yolk and ruching for extra comfort.
Try a relaxed look by pairing this top with a pair of Manhattan slacks and lace up or slip on shoes. This top can also achieve an elegant, poised look when styled with a Julian skirt, heels, and don’t forget the best accessory-confidence!
Love the style? Contact me today to find your favorite print/solid!
Antoinette Fit Notes
- V-shape neckline with a feminine finish.
- Lower arm, flounce sleeve.
- Curved hem, sitting upper thigh.
- Back yolk for extra detail.
- Offered in Piphany’s 7 size scale run, XS-3X
The name ‘Madeline’ means “elevated, great, magnificent!”
To get your beautiful new Madeline today, Shop Here!
The Madeline ruffle-sleeve top is both strong and feminine and perfectly embodies its name. When you wear the Madeline you will feel instantly empowered to take on your day and do so looking and feeling more beautiful than ever!
With a delicate flounce sleeve, v-neckline, & offered in an array of bold colors and strong prints, this classy blouse is sure to become a prominent piece in your leisure and work place wardrobe. The Madeline will elevate your look and is a perfect companion to the Manhattan Slacks.
Imagine yourself sitting on the lanai of your favorite coffee spot, late Saturday morning, sipping your brew and eating a acai bowl. The thought of oversleeping is easily forgotten when you look this posh and put together just by reaching for your trusty cute ruffle top, a pair of Manhattan slim slacks and your favorite flats and head out the door with a little extra bounce!
The Madeline will give you the grace and confidence you desire in a style. The butterfly sleeves add a feminine flair, a showcase on their own! Wear this top tucked in or out with your favorite pair of heels, or dressy flats for ultimate zeal. Take this top out on the town, on a romantic stroll along the beach at sunset, or to the park with your pup. The Madeline is a win for any occasion!
- Casual Chic: Pair the Madeline with a brightly colored Manhattan Slack (tucked in or not), strappy sandals, classic heels or your favorite flats, a trendy bracelet and sunglasses.
- Career Ready: Pair the Madeline with a neutral colored or black Manhattan Slack, dress shoes, a blazer and a watch or metal jewelry.
- Night Out: Pair the Madeline with heels, tucked into our Fullerton or Ventura skirt, a statement necklace or earrings and clutch.
- BOHO: Pair the Madeline with a wide flat brimmed hat, a distressed jean and Chelsea boots.
Retail Price $38
Madeline Fit Notes:
- Flattering V-neckline with fine single needle 1/4″ binding.
- Flounce sleeves.
- Blouse-fit through body.
- Hem hits mid-hip on most
- Comes in Piphany’s revised 7-size scale: XS-#X
The Sweet Bee Boutique is please to be able to offer you all of the beautiful styles presented by Piphany, for more information about starting your own Boutique or to place your order, please join us on your preferred Social Media platform!
Introducing the newest style to hit our Boutique! You can get them HERE
Enjoy a blend of luxury and simplicity is this dainty tunic dress!
The Marlot’s distinctive neckline coupled with the curved hem creates a unique explosion of style. Feel the comfort of the Marlot as you take it out for a day of shopping in the city or flaunt it in heels over dinner with colleagues. It can be worn over leggings or denim for a casual look or throw it on under a blazer and belt it for work. Dress it up or down – you will always fit the part!
This classic tunic dress is sure to be a staple piece and the first dress you reach for in your wardrobe! The solids pair perfect with your favorite statement piece of jewelry and the printed Marlots are my favorite to belt up or layer over jegging!
- Fitted 3/4 length sleeve.
- Relaxed contour fit through body.
- Curved hemline, hits at the knees for most.
- Flattering curved placket neckline.
- Offered in Piphany’s revised 7 size scale run, XS-3X
For more details, sneak peeks and to shop these beauties, join me HERE !
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of just some of the beautiful prints and solids we have to offer in this style! I look forward to showing you more and helping you find your newest addition to your wardrobe! ~Jen @ The Sweet Bee Boutique
Introducing the newest style to hit our Boutique! You can get them HERE !
Merci is the French expression for “thank you.” Like the tip of a hat, tied ribbons on a ballet slipper, and a proper curtsey, the Merci tie-top was inspired by French culture & the Ballet. Unique enough to be dressed up to take center stage, but also comfortable enough and easy to pair with your favorite sneakers and jeans. Whether you choose to style with a little sass or class, the Merci adds an instant fresh look and is a special edition to any wardrobe!
This elegant tie-top is so versatile offering the option to wrap it with the attached belt in the front, back or at the side. Finish your look off with a knot or bow, the Merci invites you to express your own creativity! It doesn’t stop there! This top offers a beautiful scoop neckline, 1/2 length sleeve and an asymmetrical hem! The fitted top and flowy bottom cut of this silhouette promises the most flattering and feminine fit possible on all body types!
For more details, sneak peeks and to shop these beauties, join me HERE!
Merci Fit Notes
- Flattering scoop neckline.
- Short sleeves.
- Blousy fit through shoulders, neckline, & bust.
- Flairs from bust to an asymmetrical A-line hem.
- Attached tie belt is sewn in back and free at side seams for tying options.
- Tunic length- hits mid hip on the right side to high thigh on the left for most.
- Comes in Piphany’s revised 7 size scale: XS-3X.